To support the Ministry of Teen Mother Choices and its teen mothers and children by raising awareness, volunteering time, and fundraising. TMC Alumni strive to use our talents, influence and experience to empower fellow members through building relationships, mutual support and encouraging spiritual growth.
- Socials for the Alumni Group
- Educational Workshops
- Volunteering/Serving the TMC Ministry and teen mothers and children
- Fundraising Events
- Information Raising/Speaking engagements
Alumni Group Membership
- Membership into the TMC Alumni Group is open to all teen mothers who have “graduated” out of the Teen Mother Choices Program or have participated in the TMC program.
- Alumni Group Socials are scheduled regularly by the TMC Alumni President and other TMC staff and volunteers. Frequency and location is determined by the group allowing teen mothers from all three locations to participate.
- Communication for all TMC Alumni is available via monthly socials, email, TMC mailing lists, and Facebook.
- All TMC Alumni who participate are invited to various social events throughout the year as well as to serve Teen Mother Choices by volunteering time in the TMC program, sharing testimonies, or at fundraising events.
Here’s what is coming up this spring:
1. Stylist Night/Clothing Donation–Sweet Treasures Resale in Waukegan (February 17th)– Alumni will bring donated clothes and leave with some great clothing tips.
2. Feed My Starving Children in Schaumburg (February 19th)- Alumni will pack food baskets for needy children in other countries.
3. Lakeland Church Tunnel Maze in Gurnee (March 8th) 11:30-1:30pm. Alumni will be helping run this great fundraiser for kids who enjoy tunneling through refrigerator boxes!
3. TMC 25th Anniversary Dinner Event & Concert March 8th; 5:30pm & 8pm): Trinity University in Deerfield. Alumni will share testimonials which will be shared during the dinner and concert programs.
4. TMC Supporter Nights (April 10, 22nd and 23rd @ Site Offices) –Alumni are invited to this special 25th Anniversary Edition of Volunteer Night. Alumni members are our guests this night!