To support the Ministry of Teen Mother Choices and its teen mothers and children by raising awareness, volunteering time, and fundraising. TMC Alumni strive to use our talents, influence and experience to empower fellow members through building relationships, mutual support and encouraging spiritual growth.
- Volunteering/Serving the TMC Ministry and teen mothers and children
- Fundraising Events
- Information Raising/Speaking engagements
- Socials for the Alumni Group
- Educational Workshops
Alumni Group Membership
- Membership into the TMC Alumni Group is open to all teen mothers who have “graduated” out of the Teen Mother Choices Program.
- Alumni Group Meetings are scheduled and led regularly by the TMC Alumni President and other TMC staff and volunteers. Frequency and location is determined by the group allowing teen mothers from all three locations to participate.
- Communication for all TMC Alumni is available via monthly meetings, email, TMC mailing lists, and Facebook.
- All TMC Alumni who participate are invited to various social events throughout the year as well as to serve Teen Mother Choices by volunteering time in the TMC program, sharing testimonies, or at fundraising events.
For more information contact Jane at Info@teenmotherchoices.org or sign up to read more about the Alumni Group in their monthly newsletter, or find us on Facebook!
Check out some of our pictures from our Christmas party and Moody Radio Interviews: