Executive Director’s Letter and Prayer List: Fall/Winter 2013
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”
– Philippians 4:6
Dear TMC Supporters,
This fall, TMC began its 25th year of ministry with the theme – Navigating the Waves of Life and key verse “I am the light of the world, whoever walks with me will have the light of life.” John 8:12. We are encouraged to serve 17 young families who have either returned or joined the program this fall. We thank you for your partnership as we shine God’s light on our teen mothers and their children especially during this holiday season.
December is such a great time to remember God’s great love for all mankind. For 25 years we have shared that love with the teen mothers who have been entrusted to us and your generous support of time, talent and resources have assisted TMC in pointing young mothers toward the love, hope and salvation they need through Jesus. Today, we continue to strive to bring wholeness to these precious young women and their children so they can better care for themselves, complete their education, and develop relationship skills needed in their circle of influence.
Thank you for partnering with us; we are truly seeing lives changed. May you be blessed during this special season.
Mona Boelens, BSW, MPA
We covet your prayers this Holiday Season:
For the teen mothers and children:
- For the Lord to bring 3 new teen mothers and their children to TMC Antioch
- For trusting relationships to solidify and develop
- Hearts and minds to be open to the true meaning of the Christmas season
For the TMC Staff and Ministry:
- Wisdom, organization & energy to meet the complex needs of teen mothers
- Diligence in stewarding finances
- Teamwork and unity to face ministry challenges
- To be a witness to the community