Executive Director’s Letter and Prayer List: Winter 2012
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”
– Philippians 4:6
Dear TMC Supporters,
Merry Christmas! We trust you are excited to prepare for Jesus’ birth this month. As our staff has been sharing the true meaning of Christmas with our young families, we hope you will continue praying for open and responsive hearts. Workshops, activities, as well as devotionals and gifts are just a few of the ways we are sharing the good news of Jesus’ arrival in human form with our teen mothers and their children. Thank you for the many ways you have already helped to share God’s plan of salvation with each of our young families so that they can find the love they have been looking for all their lives.
We pray for the Lord’s riches blessings upon your family this Christmas. We trust you will take time to rediscover the miracle of the Word becoming flesh as described in John 1:14, and glorify God Almighty for His indescribable gift!
We covet your prayers this Winter:
For the teen mothers and children:
- To persevere in their school, employment and TMC program responsibilities
- For health and safety as they travel to and from home, school, and work
- To understand they were created for a purpose by a loving creator
- For trusting relationships to grow
For the TMC Staff and Ministry:
- Wisdom, organization & energy to meet the complex needs of teen mothers
- Diligence in stewarding finances
- Teamwork and unity to face ministry challenges
- To be a witness to the community
On behalf of the teen mothers, staff and ministry, thank you for assisting young families keep their eyes on Jesus.
Mona Boelens, BSW, MPA